Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I'm doing a Happy Dance!




A quick update:  Tonight I’m doing a happy dance

I lost a lot of sleep last night--mostly from anger, but also trying to figure out how to get to the places we wanted to see from the port of Coquimbo.

I wasted more time than I should have today, but we do have a tour set up in Coquimbo. We will be using Patagonia Shore Excursions. Deposit paid with PayPal to ensure that we will be accommodated.

They will customize the tour to go to the towns of Vicuna and Monte Grande and also the Archaeological Museum in La Serena to see the Moai statues from Easter Island. We have no problem skipping the Pisco factory or the Puclaro Reservoir (where it's too windy anyway) to see the places that are on my bucket list.
So we're happy cruiser's again.
One more day at home and then we head to Fort Lauderdale.
More later

No comments:

Post a Comment